November 25
One day like other, have a hard party comming from last night, sleeping really late, thinking how hard life can be when you dont have the people you love, living a life with to many lies, trying to figure it out how hard have to be to say good bye.I saw him yesterday my world go down once again, i feel stupid like i actually cant forget him, what is he making to me? I feel all the time my heart go boom boom boom when i know he is comming or just when i saw him, is not good this feeling and is to big at the same time.And then the other one call me, I didnt want to pick up, Im so over him, and I dont feel like be friends, he should understood he make his choose he have to call his girl not me, no more.Then in the night, the world go crazy, text messages, i have to change the ring-tone from my texts messages cause I hate it, (actually i love the song that plays, LSD by Lilly Alen) but hear it to many times in one min is getting annoying, now the tone is one from my phone named Flygh 687 dunno why, but is funny tho, im changing it soon cause i know i would hate it if other night come in the same way.And for last and not lest, I saw a old friend was a wierd chat, and i didnt enjoy it we use to have to much fun but now, is everything different, we should... we should...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario