If you dont remember..
We can not thank all the good or what was worthwhile in life. That is very sad. Because ... if we think and remember, that's what I want to do, so we have a thousand thanks. Existence. All the times that have made us smile. The times we had together when we needed a little help. People who have educated us. We have to be as they are. The times have told us you want. Either we have a kiss. All the good times. Those actually experienced. The memories are a powerful source of emotions and feelings, resistant to the passage of time. Inexorable. Thanks, thanks thanks. Let us thank while we can remember.
So why not remember..
I do not know how many times in life what have I done. Surely no more than 10. However, keep in love with a special remembrance. When I speak with you always laughing. I like knowing that trust me and that, somehow, I can help. I like to be your friend. Knowing that I have in mind, we are together but not too much. I like to be your shoulder when you are sad ... but nothing you would prefer sad. I like it when we laugh about something at once. I like to have your friendship. The value greatly. More than what you think, surely.You know, I'm a maniac full of memories. I always keep the memory alive, especially the staff more than the historical (if you tell me a secret is very bad recall the dates of wars and constitutions). I always endeavor to stir up memories of my loved ones, in situations that made me move forward and grow, the times I was moved. Some say that if we humans remembr both our joys and our sorrows we'd be twice as happy. And the truth is that we endeavor (unconsciously) to go collect bleeding wounds that do not let heal. Do not let heal so you can teach the world and say: Look what I suffered. As the children compete to see who has more scars. In fact, all wounds should be left to heal, and this must be put to air a while, and during that time but we are vulnerable, if we care possibly, eventually, we have only one scar, which over time will diminish . I do not believe in oblivion. Oblivion we would fail to acknowledge happiness. But not only is the belief in what makes us suffer. I suffer, we all do. But you have to recover, get up. Now I am vulnerable, no doubt it will be for a while. But who is not? We are human, fragile and ephemeral. 

1 comentario:
hola =)
a los times!!
Publicar un comentario