miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

Welcome back

At this point ... I do not know what to say. It took a long time without writing, a lot of time outside of this world (and the real as well) and now back to normal I do uphill. I have missed the least, I will not deny. And I missed my fingers moving nimbly on the keyboard, hovering in search of a new story to tell, a new funny story. And it's very funny, because now when I'm more full of stories, the more it made me leave my body. Might again have a new crisis of inspiration. Well ... truth be told ... I think not. I think I'm distracted by other issues. Life inevitably distracted me. I hold the experience and being. I wrapped between lights and sounds. Sounds that I must listen. Sounds you want to count. I think not knowing what to say I have already said enough. The crisis of inspiration are very transient when your muse is life itself.
Welcome again to my blog.

No hay comentarios: